Cellar Door Tattoo Collective
Located in Idaho Falls, Idaho tattoo artist Dillon Eddins began his apprenticeship in 2012. He has grown exponentially over the years and specializes in black and grey realism. To follow his work and be notified when his books open for future appointments follow him on Instagram.
As far as aftercare goes, Dillon always recommends Mad Rabbit soothing gel for all his clients. Apply to clean dry skin once or twice a day. This aloe based soothing gel speeds up healing and counteracts any itchiness during the healing process. It does not have any mineral oils or petroleum-based ingredients and is anti-inflammatory and hydrating. Clients can purchase it at their appointment or online. Use promo code DILLONE for 20% off.
Not currently scheduling future appointments. Follow Instagram Stories to be notified when books open.
(Click the bell on Instagram profile to turn on story notifications)
Inquiries received before books open in July will not be accepted or receive a response. The exact date will be posted on Instagram stories. Click the bell to be notified when stories are posted.
By submitting your appointment request you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- When your design is accepted and the appointment is scheduled, you cannot change your design later or your appointment will be cancelled and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Appointments cannot be transferred to another person.
- Deposits are required before appointments are secured. Deposits can be used for one reschedule. You must give me a minimum of 2 weeks notice if you need to reschedule. If you cancel or don’t show up the deposit is forfeited.
- I am not responsible for reminding you about your appointment date. Your appointment will begin at the time we agree on, if you are late you are still required to pay the full amount. I will reach out the week of your appointment to finalize details. Please save all questions until I reach out to you.
When submitting an appointment request please include the following
- A description of the tattoo you want
- Approximate size (height and width in inches)
- A straight view photo of where you want the tattoo on YOUR BODY. Everyone’s body is different and I will design it to complement your specific body shape.